Siestamed Technologies Hurricane Warranty
If this product if found to be faulty as a result of faulty materials or workmanship within one year from date of purchase, it will be replaced free of charge.
This guarantee is subject to the following terms:
- Distributor of the product must be notified of the fault.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to the product distributor.
- The warranty will be void if the product is modified, misused or repaired by an unauthorized person.
- The warranty applies for the use of the product in the USA and Canada only.
What is NOT COVERED:
- Warranty does not cover freight charges.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this product.
- Damage to product caused by improper power supply voltage, accidental fire, floods or acts of nature.
- Failure of product resulting from unauthorized modifications to the product.
- Improper installation of failure to perform the necessary maintenance.
What you should do in the event of a product failure within the one year warranty period:
Contact the distributor in which you purchased the product. Describe the product failure, provide proof of purchase, and make arrangements to return the product for exchange.